Thursday, May 15, 2008

New Ideas

I may be working on several new ideas for my next potential campaign. You see, campaigning for something like I do is not about me, but about making a difference. I've spent my time raising awareness of youth problems, the need for drug prevention, the need to use more of the latest technology, and more. I've helped push for more funding for our local police departments, better budget management and beyond. I want to continue furthering these ideas in the weeks and months and years to come. I've consistently kept up on the latest issues that concern our neighborhood, our state, the country, and the world. I'd like to one day be a part of ensuring that we have the best schools possible, that our young people have all the opportunities we can give them, that we don't have as many drugs on our streets, and that there are fewer people suffering from poverty and disease. Together, we can make it happen.

No comments: